LinguaFin Multilingual Financial Termbase
LinguaFin® is a multilingual financial termbase.
It includes the following:
- 8 languages
- 72 language or language variant pairs
- 1 million+ terms in English
- Between 70,000 and 300,000 terms in non-English languages
- Terms covering all financial areas (accounting, banking, insurance stock-broking, commodities, financial related legal terms, investment, taxation, savings and pensions)
- Complete financial terms (e.g. net income available to common shareholders or total current assets) as well as individual words (e.g. depreciation)
- Alternative terms
- Language variations e.g. Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Portugese (Brazilian and European), French (European & Canadian), Spanish (various)
- All available local GAAP terminology language pairs (approx 5,000 terms each)
- Provision for additional features e.g generic, tax and regulatory definitions of terms to be added as product enhancements or new products later
Language pairs included with their term pair count are as follows:
Language No. term pairs
A detailed presentation is available at menu item 'About US'